For those who want to know more of the technical detail, TWEVO has developed a modular architecture, fully pipelined, with distributed control and parallel processing.
The distributed control model relaxes the synchronisation requirements by restricting the timing constraints to small synchronous islands. This simplifies the simultaneous processing of multiple blocks, exploiting the parallelism of the architecture and enabling asynchronous computational demanding processes.
- Configurable modulator/demodulator for several QPSK modulations.
- Shaping of the transmitted signal spectrum.
- Blocks to render frames into the time/frequency domain.
- CFO estimation block for synchronisation.
- Channel estimator blocks to acquire channel state information.
- Filters and equalisers to compensate for channel distortion.
- And much more.